CQ6569-001 Nike Air Max Tailwind IV ’99 SP
Let your attitude have the edge in your Nike Air Max Plus, a Tuned Air experience that offers premium stability and unbelievable cushioning. Featuring the OG's wavy design lines, TPU accents and airy mesh on the upper, it celebrates defiant style.
- The synthetic upper features airy mesh for lightweight comfort that's durable.
- Originally designed for performance running, Nike Air units provide lightweight cushioning that lasts.
- Bringing beach life to the city, the prominent TPU arch draws inspiration from a whale's tail and adds structure while the iconic TPU fingers nod to palm trees and ocean waves.
- The TPU toe tip adds durability and shine.
- Reflective design details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: Black/Black/Black
- Style: 604133-050
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam, Indonesia
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.